Special People =)

Tuesday 3 January 2012

MAC for Daphne Guinness Collection for Winter 2011

Release date for Europe: January 2012


This is the collection created based on the palette of colours imagined by Daphne Guinness.




I must confess that at first sight (at least of the first photo) I thought "oh well, I don't think I'll like anything from this one" but the colour palette surprised me and I think the colours go really well toghether.




Does this collection appeal to you?


My favourites are:



Interior Life Eyeshadow Quad

  • Stratus Light pink (Matte) (Limited Edition)
  • Interior Life Mid-tone gray blue (Veluxe) (Limited Edition)
  • Bruised Sky Dark lavender gray (Satin) (Limited Edition)
  • Heather Belles Dark charcoal/carbon (Satin) (Limited Edition)

Pro Longwear Lipcreme

 Approaching Storm Deep rose (Limited Edition)


(Pictures are from the amazing temptalia)

No comments:

Post a Comment