Special People =)

Thursday 3 November 2011

My Night Skin Routine

Hi everyone =)

Something that I have been doing for a while now and recentely had confirmation from a dermatology authority is that in order to achieve beautiful healthy skin (especially if you have break outs) the most important thing to do is to keep it clean!

I had a recent major break out because of stress and my face is a mess. Also my skin is acne-prone (although I almost didn't have acne as a teenager).

So in my cleansing routine I have been using these wee guys:

1. First, if I have make up on (yes, sometimes I go out without make up on...brave me!), I remove it from my eyes with Nivea Eye Make Up Remover in a cotton pad. It's important to be really gentle and don't hurt the delicate eye area.


2. Then I wet my face with tepid water and use Eucerin's Dermopurifyer Cleanser, to remove all the make up and dirt from the day. This is a translucent cleanser and doesn't make foam which is great because foamy products are not good for your skin. After using this cleanser my face feels so fresh and clean!


3. After this I gently pat my face dry and apply Eucerin's Dermopurifyer Cream-Gel to hydrate and treat blemishes. I personally dislaked the smell of it (it's like a therapeutic smell) but now I'm used to it. The truth is that blemishes have been reduced.

4. Before going to bed I moisturize my hands with this amazing cream with dreaming scent: Nativa SPA: Altéia+Minerais from O Boticário. It's amazing! I can't praise this enough.
5. And because my lips have very delicate skin and sometimes become chapped, I apply ELF's Therapeutic Lip Balm in Vanilla Creme before going to bed. I'm really happy with this Lip Balm, it's a little too soft but it's the one that better treats my chapped lips (they're all better the next morning!). I love it.
* Once a week I use Avène's Gentle Purifying Scrub to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells.
                                                      
ps. I'm on a quest to find a good quality-good price eye cream, any suggestions?

Have a Sunny day!!


7 comments:

  1. I've never used an eye cream, but I love Nivea products, they always smell so great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Nivea too, thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not too sure about eye cream, I don't really use them often. I love nivea products too, and the ELF lip balm, (I have one in a different flavour, but they smell divine!)

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Clinique eye cream, but it was a free little sample thing! Still works well though :) I love Avene products, they're so good for your skin! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing blog!!!i'm following you !!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I badly need that lip balm for my chappy lips!



    Thanks for sharing this! following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i want to try that elf lip balm

    ReplyDelete