Special People =)

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Glitter and Ice Collection from MAC

Hi Ladies,


are you already familiar with this year holiday collection from MAC?


I must confess that I don't own anything from MAC yet.


"Why? Don't you like it?" 


No. I do like it. A lot. But it is oh-so-damn-expensive and honestly I prefer to eat and be able to make rent ;)


But do I *dream* about MAC products? Oh yeah.


Anyway, here are some photos of the Glitter and Ice collection from MAC


(Photos are from the amazing temptalia








What do you think?


I love the white packaging and the frosty feeling I get from this collection.


I think it's discret and classy, much like winter.


Some people are calling it boring. I guess that is because it has no vivid colours and doesn't make a big statement. But I don't think that was the goal with this and I really like this Frosty Splendour.


My favourites from this:


- The paint pots

  • Let’s Skate Pale pink with pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Morning Frost Shimmering champagne taupe (Limited Edition)
  • For Effect Black with pearl (Limited Edition)
- The Lipsticks
  • Whirls & Twirls Sheer pink with gold pearl (Glaze) (Limited Edition)
  • Double Spin Pale mauve pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
  • Such Flare True red (Matte) (Limited Edition)
- The beauty powder
  • Snowglobe Frosty pinky beige (Limited Edition)

Wanna tell me what you think?

Have a sunny day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment