Special People =)

Monday 19 December 2011

WishList - Brands I want to try

Hi Ladies,


WARNING: This is a greedy post (so not Christmasy of me...)


For sometime now I have been registering what make up and nailpolish brands I would like to try out.


It's very possible that I won't be able to own anything from some of these brands ever, but this is not a realistic post, this is a Want-to-try-that-brand-some-fine-day Wishlist


So here it goes (alphabetical order - so no feelings get hurt)






#
17


A
Accessorize
Anna Sui


B
Barry M
BeautyUk
Benefit
Bourjois
Butter London


C
Chanel
China Glaze
Clinique
Cult Nails


D
Deborah Lippman
Dior 


E
Essie


F


G
Gosh


H


I
Illamasqua


J
Juicy Couture


K
Konad


L
Lime Crime


M
MAC
Make Up Forever
Max factor
MeMeMe
Montagne Jeunesse
MUA


N
Nails Inc
Nº7
NYC


O
OPI
Orly


P


Q


R
Revlon
Rimmel London


S
Sephora
Sleek
Stila


T
Too Faced


U
Urban Decay


V


W


X


Y


Z
Zoya


I have recently been able to experiment one or more products from: BeautyUk, Bourjois, Clinique, MUA, Nails Inc, Rimmel London and Stila (that's why they are in another colour).


I will be updating this wishlist with new brands (if new brands appeal to me) and colouring the brands I have already tried out.


Anyone wants to share their favourite brands with me? It can be make up, nail polish, haircare...anything beauty related.


Have a sunny day =)

2 comments:

  1. I can get a couple of those brands if you would be interested in doing a swap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shally, that's really nice of you! Unfortunately there is no way I could afford to do it now. This month things got really difficult.

    Have a wonderful Christmas =)

    ReplyDelete